Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company and is known for its dignity globally. Everyone has a dream to work in TCS. You must have come across a question that how to apply for TCS jobs for freshers 2022?
TCS is one of the leading consultancy firms in the market and with a great quality working environment. Being part of TCS will be an amazing opportunity to learn with growth. If you want to be part of TCS then it’s right to apply for it as TCS is hiring Graduates (Year of passing – 2022) with no experience.
TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for 2022
TCS has bought the best opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting career opportunities.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units like Cognitive Business Operations (CBO)/Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that enhance their career with the growth of skill.
Last Day of Registration – 7th January 2022
Test Day – 26th January 2022
Date of Interview – People will get a date after the result
Application Process for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring – YoP 2022
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’, and proceed to fill in your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
For a step-by-step guide, Click here
- You Should have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth-semester mark sheets)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send any job offers or any other hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job security or job-related offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: CBOCampus.firstname.lastname@example.org | Helpdesk number: 022-67784065