Accenture is a global professional services company with the foremost ability in digital, security, and cloud. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries in the world. Now you can get a chance to be part of this booming company. Accenture hiring for Associate in Gurgaon.
Job Description For Associate
- Skill Required For Post : Record To Report (Intercompany Account Reconciliation)
- Designation For Post: Associate
- Job Location For Post : Gurugram
- Qualifications For Post: B.Com or Cost And Works Accountant
- Years of Experience: 1-3 year
What would you do as Associate?
- You will be situate with their Finance Operations vertical and will be allocating us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data or reports, whilst manage analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity and cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory needs.
- You will be responsible for Intercompany Account Reconciliation which involves recording & reconciliation of transactions which includes assuring that transactional relationships between the entities are in balance.
Roles and Responsibilities of Associate
- You will solve routine problems with largely through precedent and referral to normal guidelines.
- Your interactions would be within your team and supervisor.
- You will be given detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily tasks and clear instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work performance.
- You should to be cultured with statistics and terms engaged in the day to day business with use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- You need to required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and cooperate the team when required.