Work From Home Jobs
Hi visitors, As covid is getting spread in India at very fast rate government has Taken decision of Lockdown and people are facing lots of problem due to it. Many have lost their job and many are searching for Jobs. I am here for You with a new job which is Work from Home. If you are searching for Work from Home Jobs then your search will end here. There is hiring in NIIT for Analyst Profile For Healthcare Sector for their clients. You can find out the rest details below-
NIIT is Giving Work From Home Jobs
NIIT is an organization that is leading Skills and talent development that builds a pool of workers for the needs of the global sector. The company, founded in 1981 to help the emerging IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, is today one of the world’s leading training companies due to its many, but comprehensive skills development programs. In 30 countries NIIT is providing training and development solutions to individuals, businesses, and institutions.
Details of Work From Home Job
Experience – 0-2 Year
Location – Noida/Faridabad/NCR / Gurgaon
Salary – 100000 – 300000 P.a
Education – 12th Pass can apply
Description of Job –
Generally, An analyst interprets and collects uses very complicated data to develop actionable steps that will improve the organization’s processes and good outcome results. he or she assesses company and client needs, on day to day basis and also he receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for loopholes or areas for better improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities of JOb –
- Finding denial reason from customer and work on a resolution
- You must have a good working knowledge of Billing scrubbers and editing
- Work on contract adjustment and clear projects.
- You must have a good Rand collected / Resolution Rate
- you have to have the skills to hit, test skills, and denial skills for a good result.
- There are no leaves for the next six months.
Eligibility Criteria For Job
- A minimum 12th pass is required but with 1 year of experience in the same field or in BPO/KPO
- B.tech with 1 year of experience.
- Graduates can apply (fresher).
Looking for jobs in Delhi click here
Desired Candidate Profile for Job
- Should have good Communication Skills in English ( Verbal and Written both )
- Should have good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Candidates should have a Laptop with an Active Internet connection(Broadband) for the interview and No Hotspot.
- there will be fixed Saturday Sunday off
- 5 days working
- the candidate who is Fresher -2 LPA (INR 13246 in hand)
- For Experienced candidate – up to 3 LPA (INR Up to 20000 in hand)
Please Note it will be work from home but if required you can get called to work from the office.
kindly please contact For Telephonic Interview On Below given Numbers from 10 am to 8 pm:
Divya : 8875021995
Note: If You find the given contact numbers busy, You can share your Resume on WhatsApp on the same number directly.