Teleperformance SE is an omnichannel company and its headquarter is situated in France. The company deals in various sectors like customer acquisition and in customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other worldwide services. It’s known worldwide famous and now Teleperformace is giving Work from Home Jobs in Gurgaon. Here you can Find out the latest hiring from Teleperformance.
Digital Relationship Executives – Teleperformance
- Location – Noida/Gurgaon/Kolkata/Mumbai/Bangalore/Ahmedabad & Hyderabad
- Experience – Fresher can apply
- Education – Graduate/Undergraduates in any stream can apply
Relationship Executives include the responsibility to manage calls from Premium account holder customers regarding different Banking Products, customer service related problems and Generate Lead of Banking products like General insurance or Personal Loan, Home Loan, Credit card, Auto Loan, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities of Post
- Relationship Management – To develop and make stronger customer relationships through effectual relationship management in accordance with the business goals.
- Client Outreach – Manage the portfolio through client outreach and continuously keep an eye on client relationships including product, portfolio, and banking needs.
- Customer Service and Sales – Upselling and cross-selling/ providing regular market information and updates to the given customers. Extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience. You will act as the Single Point of Contact for customers’ Banking Requirements.
Qualification / Eligibility Criteria: (Pre-Requisite)
- Graduate/Undergraduates in any stream can apply
- Freshers can also apply
- Language capabilities – English (Written & Verbal Both)
- Customer Centricity – The mindset of “highest value for the customer” is always willing to help, demonstrate ownership, and pay attention to details
- Communication Proficiency – Ability to pass message effectively: Comprehension, Active Listening, and Rate & Clarity of Speech with Conversational Ability.
- Capability to understand the customer’s problem and provide solutions or information as per company policies and processes to customers.
- Capability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate paragraphs
- Good understanding of etiquette for written communication
- Basic/Primary Knowledge of Computer is a must.
Customer support executive For Bengaluru (E-Commerce)
Teleperformance are also Hiring for ECommerce Process
- Work from Office
- 6 Days Working
- 1 day off
- UG/Grad can also apply
- Freshers can also apply
- Experienced can also apply (0-4 Years)
- Freshers Salary- 17k CTC, 14k If you choose Work from Home
- Experience salary- 19k CTC, 15.5k If you choose Work From Home
Interested candidates can walk into the office or share their resumes to
- HR round
- Ops round
Contact HR Denis Naskar- 8637362174
2nd and 3rd Floor, Canply Plywood Building,
next to PES College , Hosa Main road, Konappana Agrahara.