Are you experienced and looking for a Team leader Job in Delhi? then Standard Chartered is hiring For the TL post. Standard Chartered is one of the leading international banks aiming on helping people and companies prosper across Asia/ Africa and the Middle East part of the world.
For them, good performance is about much more than turning a benefit. It’s about showing how you embody their valued behaviors like doing the right thing, better together always, and never being settle – as well as their brand promise.
Team Leader – (2100031811)
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Asia-India-Delhi
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 12/Nov/2021, 3:15:50 AM
Unposting Date: 17/Nov/2021, 3:59:00 PM
- Relationship Management
- Building and deepening relationships with Priority Customers to get an increase in the share of wallet and revenues.
- Providing professional customer service to achieve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and reach the stability of the book.
- Should have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the Customer’s profile, demographics & psychographics, and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Generate new business to reach defined targets in terms of customers, volumes, and related revenue.
- Getting the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Giving Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches or Direct Sales team.
- Reaching “best in class” productivity in order to get the best of the efficacy of the sales process.
- Reach the budgeted cross-sell decided targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to gain large prospective customers through referrals.
- Verify coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Synchronize customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- SALES MIS
- Need to Update & maintain all Sales MIS.
- Maintaining and updating customer information on WMS.
- Net Promoter Score & Customer management
- Ensuring that NPS is at least in the 2nd quartile as compared to peers
- Using the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their required customer contact each month.
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE Regarding Post
- Ensuring full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to KYC and money laundering prevention.
- Ensuring compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reporting any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Make sure that full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk and sales processes etc.
- Should Read and understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Should be a Graduate/ Post Graduate with a consistent academic career
- Sales experience (2 to 5 years)
- Should be able to learn concepts quickly
- Able for going out to meet new customers
- Should be Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Excellent communication with interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge of the field
- Should have Management Information Skills
- Should have Good Interpersonal Skills
- Should have Customer and Service Orientation