Moneymaking Profession After 12th Arts
If you are 12th pass then you must be thinking what to choose after 12th and which profession can be Moneymaking Profession After 12th Arts. In this article, we will talk about high-paid career courses after the 12th Humanities. We will discuss various courses which are available after completing 12 with the flow of art with discussing opportunities and job options after completing this field.
There are various options for us as a good career to choose after the 12th which are present however people have not paid proper attention In which we will get a good salary also, But We should keep in mind that Salary always depends on Interviews. The degree is just an Important factor of recognization.
- Career As Graphic Designer – Do you like art? Are you full of creative ideas & artistic ideas? Then it will be like a cakewalk to do your job as an artist. You can be a moneymaker in the present time. Graphic art is the art or art of visual communication that combines words, images, and ideas to convey information to an audience. Graphic design is also called Communication and visual communication design. Photographers create practical solutions to communication problems.
Salary – To become a Graphic artist is one of India’s highest-paid professions in the arts as they earn an average of INR 3 lakh annually salary, but the number could rise to INR 6.2 Lakh per annual with experience and expertise. Some graphic artists also do freelancing with their studies or work and they also earn a good amount as a part-time job. If you are interested, you can also start a design agency and run your company.
- Career as a Fashion Designer – A fashion designer creates clothes, including dresses, suits, pants, and skirts, and accessories such as shoes and bags, for consumers. They can work exclusively on clothing, accessories, or jewelry design, or they can work beyond these areas. Some tailors specialize in costume design and design costumes for television, movie, and theater productions. A costume designer explores styles and times of clothing that make a film or a theater look realistic.
If you’re hoping to be the next Tommy, Calvin, or Vera, chances are slim because of industry competition. While some designers become household names, most remain anonymous in the general public and anonymously create behind-the-scenes designs for unknown brands and labels.
As a fashion designer, there is a good chance that you will have to relocate to get a job. The fashion industry is focused on big cities, such as New York and Los Angeles.As a new designer, you will probably start your career working for someone with a lot of experience. Pattern makers or drawing assistants are examples of industrial activities at the entry-level. In due course, you can become a great designer or head of the design department, after accumulating many years of experience.Salary –
- Inaya Couture Fashion designer– Rs 25,765 P.M
- Value expert fashion designer – Rs 20,131 P.M
- Anjalee & Arun Kapoor fashion designer– Rs 43,927 P.M.
Kindly please keep in mind that Salary scales depend on the company and its size. There can be a difference in Organization’s scale regarding salary. You would be earning more by gaining experience.
- Career as Lawyer (Corporate) – If you are interested in law or have a good knowledge of Law and order then you can choose law as a career option also. If you are done with your degree after arts and have completed graduation then you can try for the corporate Lawyer.
Working as a corporate attorney can be a very rewarding and rewarding career. You have to study for many years, so be prepared to work hard and make sacrifices. You will need to get qualified first after that you gain experience, and then continue your career development and study your cases in corporate law.
Company Law is a relatively new field and growth and career options are sufficient. Today, corporate lawyers are employed by a number of high-profile corporations, so this legal profession opens up a wide range of career opportunities for young people seeking law.
As this is a corporate law firm focused on companies and corporations the corporate attorney will be representing their organizations in all its forms. These include companies, organizations, joint ventures, sole proprietors, and partnerships.
It focuses on how companies and companies interact outside of commercial transactions and internally through corporate governance. Company attorneys have a duty to protect the legitimacy of transactions, to represent companies, and to advise corporate employees on their duties and legal obligations.
Salary – Fresh corporate lawyer – 12-15 Lakh per year, Generally Law Firms offer 25-30 lakh per annum to Rs 150-200 lakh.
- Career as Manager – If you have the quality leadership skill and you know how to deal with people and time with management then you can start your career ahead as a manager after just 12th.
Managers are a great force in the growth and growth of the organization. Large organizations are complex especially because of their size, process, people, and type of business. However, organizations need to be a cohesive whole that incorporates all of their work and talent, directing them to achieve the set business objectives. This is a very difficult endeavor, and you need efficient managers with human management and communication skills
- Digital Marketing – As we have entered in the modern world which is known as E word also, People have started making their career in Digital marketing and they are earning in a good salary some of them are doing it as part-time. Digital marketing is the act of advertising and selling products and services through online marketing methods such as social media marketing, search marketing, and email marketing.
Digital Marketing includes lots of things like – Content writing, management, website maintenance, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM) and full of Data & Analytics.
Salary – The average Digital Marketing Salary in India is ₹6 lakh approx.
- Career as Journalist – You can Journalism also as it the fastest growing sector nowadays in a private field. You will get a good salary with lots of perks in with it. You will get a chance to get developed critical thinking and creative skills.
A journalist is a person who investigates, collects, and presents information as a news item. This can be expressed through newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and the Internet. Journalists rely on presenting news in an orderly and purposeful manner.
Salary – Average salary of journalists in India is ₹371,823.
Conclusion: Think – Set Goal- Plan-Achieve
I would suggest you that just sit quietly spend time yourself as in the end, your internal peace will matter not salary. Above mentioned moneymaking Profession After 12th Arts are best but if you do not have interest in it then it’s good to leave it. Be happy first with what you are doing You can get an idea from my articles but at the end, I will say ask yourself first that what do you want to do? Don’t rush on Moneymaking Profession After 12th Arts its good to do what you like and salary is not fixed as degree/diploma is the only factor in getting good salary you have to be presentable and also there are other factors also which players great role in salary.